The advancement of technology has not been limited only to the development of computers, cell phones and video games for new generations. With the passage of time, the health sciences have also benefited from the new technologies that have been used and, oral health is one of the most benefited from this.
With the passage of time, more and more procedures are emerging that are being implemented by the dentist in Paschim Vihar to improve the health of the dentition or some alterations in the smiles; however, there are some that continue to be traditional.
Cleaning procedures, aesthetics or replacement of dental pieces are the most common that can be found at the dental clinic in Paschim Vihar; however, there are some that stand out above others.
All are dedicated to specific areas of dental therapy. Always thinking about giving the best treatment to patients who seek to have the best smile. After all, a pretty smile increases the self-esteem of people, which makes us feel more confident. In fact, it is shown that individuals with well-cared-for teeth make a better impression on the rest of people.
Better dental treatments
- Dental cleanings: Teeth whitening in Paschim Vihar serves to get rid of the accumulation of tartar that cannot be eliminated only with brushing at home. The tartar accumulated in the teeth favors the development of bacteria causing tooth decay and periodontal disease. Removing it every 6 months prevents infections and keeps our teeth healthy.
- Fillings or dental fillings: when we cannot avoid the appearance of caries and this develops, it is necessary to eliminate it and replace the damaged piece of tooth with a dental filling. After sleeping in the area to be treated, the best dentist in Paschim Vihar will use the necessary instruments to eliminate the infected tissue. The area in question will be cleaned and the filling will be applied. This can be made with porcelain or metal.
- Crowns: this is a cover for teeth that have been broken by a blow or damaged due to a large dental caries. The crowns are usually placed on the tooth after performing the corresponding endodontics or dental implant in Paschim Vihar. They recover the functionality of the piece, but also its aesthetics, which in many cases is used only to improve the appearance of the smile.
- Root canals: when the cavities reach the pulp inside the tooth, it can generate a really painful infection. Then a root canal treatment in Paschim Vihar is necessary to eliminate the pulp that has been damaged and prevent the infection from spreading further, causing tooth loss. For this, biocompatible material that fills the tooth is used. Normally it ends with the placement of a crown.
- Extractions: when the tooth cannot be saved, the last option is to remove it to avoid further complications. Extraction is performed under local anesthesia by an oral surgeon in Paschim Vihar to prevent the patient from suffering any pain. It is usually an outpatient process but, in some cases, such as wisdom tooth extraction, surgery may be required.
Now, when it comes to children’s treatments, there is another interesting variety. Not everything has stayed with treatments for adults. Children’s dentistry is a branch that has been growing at the same pace as technology. Now we find several therapies that have given new alternatives for the little ones in the house.
Frequent dental treatments in pediatric dentistry are responsible for preventing more serious problems with oral health. That is why this method has different procedures for both children and adults. Below, we detail the most common processes to know what it is and what is its procedure.
- Sealing: is one of the most common and widespread treatments in children when they have some carries. A filling is made, or more popularly known as filling. It is also often used to cover small fractures that have not affected the dental nerve.
- Fissure and fissure sealants: this is a simple and painless treatment in which the pits and fissures of the definitive molars are filled with a plastic layer to protect them from cavities. It is an intervention recommended for people prone to develop caries.
- Pulpectomy: This is a very common treatment among children. It is a process similar to endodontics since it is done when caries has affected the dental pulp. During the procedure, the part of the damaged nerve is removed and the conduits are filled with biocompatible materials.
Thanks to this, is that oral health has grown so much in recent years. Each of these procedures gives a plus to dental medicine. Now, all that remains is to keep regular visits to the dentist in Paschim Vihar to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile, so that, if you have not been to the dental clinic for more than a year, ask for an appointment with your trusted dentist.
Remember that oral health requires that you maintain appropriate oral hygiene habits on a daily basis. Therefore, it is important that you thoroughly brush your teeth, floss and rinse your mouth. This, along with periodic visits to the dentist in Delhi, will keep your teeth healthy.