Root canals don’t cause pain – they relieve it!
It is the last option before the patient loses his own tooth. It is known as the specialty of dentistry dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the dental pulp (nerve). The dental pulp is an existing tissue inside the tooth that contains the nerves and the blood vessels and that is the cause of the dental development. When the pulp has been injured or is sick and can not repair itself, it becomes inflamed and eventually dies, so it is necessary to perform a root canal treatment in Kirti Nagar to prevent tooth loss.
The root canal treatment in Janakpuri or a specialized procedure designed to preserve a tooth with safety, functionality, and health.
This tooth once treated and properly restored, can last in the mouth at the same time as a vital tooth. It is an effective dental treatment that is done to keep our teeth in the mouth for longer.
At Dental Clinic in Delhi, we have a “Specialist in Endodontics” that advises and helps our patients to achieve success in their treatment of ducts.
THE MOST FREQUENT CAUSES FOR ENDODONTICS ARE
Several studies indicate that root canal treatment in Naraina or endodontics is successful in 95% of cases.
When should a root canal be performed?
- Before a dental fracture (treatable).
- When the pulp is in a state of irreparable inflammation (irreversible pulpitis), necrosis or when there is no pulp.
The irreversible pulpitis can be caused by deep decay, dental fissures, …
- When the tooth cannot be reconstructed properly without removing the pulp or the dental nerve.
- When the preventive measures dictate the elimination of the pulp as when the teeth get in the way of radiotherapy.
- Consequently with periodontal therapy, including root amputations and hemiresections.
How do I know if the nerve is affected?
Normally, when the nerve is affected you usually notice the following symptoms:
- Dental pain.
- A sharp and dull pain, not spontaneous to heat and cold.
- A sudden darkening of the tooth, usually due to old trauma.
- A deep cavity in contact or very close to the dental nerve. This caries should be evaluated radiographically.
- Fistula or abscess. This is the externalization of an infectious dental process.
- Palpitation in the tooth: “It feels like the heartbeat in the tooth.”
- Spontaneous sensitivity
- Discomfort when biting.
- Sensitivity with cold and heat.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE TREATMENT OF DUCTS?
1 – The entire procedure of root canal treatment in Rajouri Garden is performed under local anesthesia, which will not produce any pain.
2 -Throughout the procedure, several radiographs are performed to ensure success in the result. Pregnant women should warn their dentist.
3 -The tooth to be treated is always isolated by means of a”rubber dam”, in this way we will avoid contamination by saliva and protect the patient.
4 -An opening is made in the upper part of the tooth to be treated to access the ducts.
5 -Through “endodontic files”The tissue of the dental pulp is removed.
6 – Apex locators are used to having much more precise measurements.
7 – When the endodontics is performed in more than one session, temporary fillings are placed to avoid tooth contamination.
8 – At the final visit, the duct is sealed to avoid contamination before the final restoration of the tooth.
9 – Once the root canal treatment in Tagore Garden is finished, the tooth will be permanently restored with fiber post and a dental crown.
ALTERNATIVES TO THE TREATMENT OF CONDUITS.
The only alternative to root canal treatment in Punjabi Bagh is the never desired extraction of the dental piece, with the urgent need to replace that space now empty, since to leave it absent from dental treatment for a prolonged period of time would lead to more serious problems such as it is the displacement and crowding of the adjacent teeth as well as the loss of bone that supports the teeth. Undoubtedly, the state of our oral health and efficiency in mastication would be considerably reduced.
In the event that the patient has not been in time to root canal treatment in Paschim Vihar through endodontics and we are in a scenario of loss of the affected tooth, at the M R Dental Centre, we recommend our patients to resort as soon as possible to the replacement of that piece by means of dental prostheses or implants.
LATEST TECHNOLOGY – ROTARY ENDODONTICS
Traditionally, stainless steel hand files have been used to perform endodontics. However, currently, the rotary “Nickel – Titanium” instruments offer us more advantages. For this reason, at Dental Clinic in Kirti Nagar we use this method which assures us:
* A great reliability.
* Greater efficiency.
* Reduction of working time.
* Less postoperative discomfort.
* Greater disinfection of the ducts.
* Most anatomical form of the ducts.
All these advantages favor a less invasive treatment and a better postoperative period for the patient.
When is it necessary to kill the nerve?
In general, root canal treatment in Patel Nagar is required in cases where deep tooth decay reaches the nerve of the tooth.
The endodontic is indicated in the following cases :
- Caries has advanced and affected dental pulp.
- Strong pain in the tooth.
- When there is no pain, but the tooth does not respond to the cold (negative vitality test) because the pulp tissue is necrotic.
- Cases of dental trauma.
- In both cases, the ducts must be disinfected and shaped. Once the cleaning and shaping are completed, the ducts are filled in three-dimensional form and then the tooth must be restored.
- A fissure or dental fractures.
- Cases of severe hypersensitivity.
- As an indication for dental prostheses, since when filing the tooth to make the crown, endodontics may be necessary to avoid sensitivity.